Thursday 2 February 2017

Take The Herbal Routine To Treat Acidity


Ayurvedic Medicine For Acidity

Sometimes the digestive process leaves behind an excess of digestive acids in the stomach. This hydrochloric or gastric acid leads to symptoms like nausea, bloated stomach, gas formation, stomach ache, bad breath and vomiting. This can affect people of all ages and is termed as acidity. Normally this acid imbalance occurs when the pancreatic enzymes are unable to match up to the amount of the acids.

Acidity also happens when the person has an

  • erratic lifestyle,
  • consumes heavy, fried and spicy foods,
  • takes undue stress,
  • has a sedentary lifestyle,
  • there is lack of exercise in daily routine,
  • Excess or consumption of alcohol or smoking intake

At times like this sip on cold water to flush out and neutralize the effects of the stomach acids. Start the day with a glass of lukewarm water and end the day with the same. When you are eating food it is imperative that you do not take water during or right after food. This will lead to acidity and indigestion.

For instant relief one can suckle on the soothing basil leaves to settle down the nausea, acidity and gastric symptoms. Basil has been used since olden times for its carminative properties. Chew on them and feel the natural juice slip through your throat, this will instantly settle the signs of acid upset. You can even simmer the leaves in hot water and then sip it for relief. Do it more than once!

Another very effective treatment is to settle the stomach gas with the help of naturally ground cinnamon powder. Make it in a tea form and sip it to feel better. Yogurt or buttermilk is also a very good medium to neutralize the rising acid levels in the stomach. When fenugreek seeds are ground and added to buttermilk it can help treat stomach aches very effectively.

You don’t have to go far; your kitchen is a storehouse for curative therapies. Whether it is apple cider vinegar, cloves, garlic, coriander seeds, fennel, or cumin seeds, you have all these in the kitchen and can start your home treatment right away, instead of popping antacids in your mouth.

Home remedies are effective and even ayurvedic treatments agree on their use. Anything natural is helpful for the body. Cold milk is an effective and definite treatment for acidity and this also helps in the digestive process. Baba Ramdev’s ayurvedic medicine for acidity prompts the immune system to work better and improves the digestive system improving its functioning.

The pack contains Divya Mukta Sukti Bhasm, Divya Avipattikara Churna, Divya Moti Pisti , and KamDudha ras. These natural products help in treat acid reflux and help treat digestive complications and acidity symptoms. People who have been suffering from many years can feel a great amount of relief with the help of herbal extracts that have medicinal properties. The production of the pancreatic enzymes is improved and the amount of hydrochloric acid and pancreatic juices are balanced in the stomach with the help of Baba Ramdev’s acidity treatment. These natural therapies also make sure that the organs of the digestive system are supplied with proper nutrition.
Location: United Kingdom

3 comments:

  1. I THOUGHT THE PHYSICIANS SAY NO CURE FOR HIV/AIDS?, I AM TELLING YOU TODAY THAT DR.yakubu CURED MY HIV/AIDbS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE AND ONCE YOU GET CURED YOU ARE CURED FOREVER, IT IS NEVER REVERSABLE.
    MY NAME IS Anabel FROM THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA,AM USING THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO SAVE LIFE BY SHARING MY TESTIMONY THAT THERE IS A CURE FOR HIV/AIDS BECAUSE I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY,I SUFFERED FOR HIV/AIDS FOR GOOD ONE YEAR AND TWO MONTHS AFTER LOOSING HOPE THAT I CAN NEVER GET THE CURE BEACAUSE THE DOCTORS SAID THERE IS NO CURE FOR IT,BUT THANKS BEEN TO THIS GREAT MAN CALLED DR. Yakubu WHOM I READ A TESTIMONY ABOUT ON HOW HE CURED HIV/AIDS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE,I NEVER BELIEVE THIS BUT I DECIDED TO CONTACT HIM THROUGH THE STATED EMAIL,dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com) and he send to me a herbal medicine and ask me to drink and bath with the herbal medicine for one 3 weeks but to my greatest surprises, i went for a medical test after two weeks and my status was negetive till today i cant keep sharing this testimony please brothers and sisters there is a cure to hiv/aids, contact this man for what ever you are going through, what ever sickness you are suffering from, like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL HERPES

    hiv/aids,perkinsons disease, ALS,CANCERS,HERPES. contact him with his email via(dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com( ) or whatsapp him through the following contact on +2348057353647

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have be living with Oral herpes for over 4 years now and it has be a big problem for me.I have been looking for solution because i can't leave with it, One day i came across a woman testimony on a forum saying she got cured of her Herpes with the help of Dr OBUDU an herbal doctor from African with herbal medicine. At first i did not believe because i was not sure herbs can really take this virus away,but i have no choice than to give it a try and contacted him with his emails, i explain my problems,.. then he told me not to worry that he will prepare the a cure with herbal mixture and send it to me, i got the medicine after 4 days delivery and i use as instructed. After 21 days when the herb got almost finished, I went to a medical doctor, i did a test and discover that the virus was gone, and my test result were HSV 1%2 negative,i was so surprise and happy! then i wrote Dr OBUDU and thank him for getting me cured from herpes. I advice you to contact this great herbal doctor OBUDU as he have cure for different kinds of diseases.i decided to share this testimony to let others who also suffer from herpes know about this and give hope to others, you can reach him via Email drobuduherbalhome@gmail.com also https://drobuduherbalhome.wixsite.com/welcometoobuduherbal WhatsAPP number +2349023428871    .,.

    ReplyDelete