Wednesday 25 May 2016

Why Patients Prefer Ayurvedic Medicines For Interstitial Cystitis

Inflammation in the bladder walls results in Interstitial cystitis that affects people of all ages and both sexes. But the women are more prone to this health problem. Vaginal or urinary tract infections may be behind this disease that can be caused due to kidney stones, sexually transmitted diseases and bladder cancer too. Those suffering from interstitial cystitis generally complain of pressure, mild discomfort and pain in the bladder and adjoining pelvic areas. Frequent urination is also common amongst the patients that are affected with this disease. 

Ayurvedic Medicines For Interstitial Cystitis

Most of the patients generally make use of conventional types of medicines few of which may result in side effects. That’s why ayurvedic medicines are preferred by them. Following medicines recommended under the Ayuvedic System of Medicine work wonders:


  • Shilajit capsules  Enriched with the humic compound features; Shilajit contains micro minerals and vitamins. It acts like a strong anti-stress, nutritive, anti-asthmatic, anti-oxidating and adaptogenic agent. Shilajit enables the patients to enjoy prolonged years of life. Urinary tract infections are got rid of with even use of Shilajit Capsules that help in treating Interstitial cystitis and give enough relief. Those suffering from prostate problems are advised to take these capsules in regular manners. Patients affected with diabetes and other chronic diseases must try Shilajit Capsules. These capsules act as strong blood purifiers and treat allergies. Human immunity is boosted in a big way with these capsules that help in improving metabolism. Toxic substances are removed from our body by taking these capsules. Shilajit is able to treat heart problems and cholesterol problems by giving good results.
  • Punarnava capsules – Known as hogweed, Punarnava helps in treating the disease without putting any adverse effects. Enriched with the natural cleansing properties, these capsules are diuretic in nature. Various organs of the body are revitalized with these capsules that help to manage the dead cells. These capsules help in detoxifying the body by removing the toxic substances. Painful sensations during urination are also got rid of with these capsules that work wonders in giving sufficient relief. 
  • Chandraprabha Vati – This is one of the best ayurvedic medicines for interstitial cystitis meant for curing the disease in effective manners. Useful for both sexes, this medicine works wonders in giving sufficient relief. Those suffering from urinary problems genital issues or diabetes must try this medicine. Menstruation problems are treated with this treatment that works wonders in curing the patients without putting any side effects upon them. This medicine is meant to say NO to anxiety, tension, stress, obesity, high BP, anemia, vertigo pain, diabetes, weakness and irregular menstruation etc. 
  • Mutrakrichantak powder  This is another effective ayurvedic treatment meant to treat urinary diseases and Interstitial cystitis in even manners. This powder gives sufficient relief from burning during urination, discomfort and pelvic pain etc. Those suffering from painful sensations are advised to make use of this powder that gives good results.


Other herbs in making the ayurvedic medicines for this disease include Mustak, Danti, Kirattikta, Karpoor, Giloy, Tvak, Guggul, Vacha, Yavkshar, Shunthi and Maricha etc. Ayurveda recommends rich diets, abstinence from smoking, alcohol and taking stress. Yoga asana and exercises are also good for the patients.
Location: United Kingdom

2 comments:

  1. My name is Fatima Ahmed i am from USA, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with herbs in 2015, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me her name is kutrila telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem,that i have herpes genital she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure herbs and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the herbs that was in my body got vanished . so if you are you are having herpes or any kind of disease listed below and you also want cure, you can also email him at:abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com
    if you are having any type of this disease or infection kindly email doctor (abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com) for cure

    1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK.
    2. HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
    3. CHILD BEARING.
    4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE.
    5. GETTING OF JOB.
    6. JOB PROMOTION.
    7. MONEY SPELL.
    8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION.
    9. HERBAL CARE.
    10. BEAUTY SPELL.
    11. WINNING LOTTERIES
    12. Lost Love Spells
    13. Divorce Spells
    14. Marriage Spells
    15. Binding Spells
    16. Breakup Spells
    17. Banish a past Lover.
    18. You want to be promoted in your office.
    19. Fertility Spells/Pregnancy Spells

    I promise him i will always share his good news on-line for those that are having different problem to be able to reach him mostly if you want to be free from disease

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF July 2016, And I saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great Herbal doctor called DR Lusanda on the forum..I never believed it, because I never heard nor learnt anything about Herbals before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about herbal medicines, not until DR Lusanda did it for me and cured me from COPD of 8 years within 3 weeks just as I have read on the internet..I was truly astonished and shocked when my doctor said it was no longer there. I am really short of expressions, and I don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR Lusanda, you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. Here is his website: www.drlusandaherbals.weebly.com His Email: drlusandaherbal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete